Issues 71–90, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 71–90, January 2011 – October 2015
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Alan Brenkley: A Colorful Spinning-Wheel Maker in New Zealand
• Main’s and Bryce’s Patent Wheels
• A Track Wheel Model
• A Wheel Marked IOHN BROWN and a Postcard
• A Swiss Flax Wheel Donation
• A Family of Wheels of Unknown Origin
• Mystery of the “Moon Over Spoon” Great Wheel
• A Great Wheel from the Late Hippy Period
• Two Unusual Norwegian Spinning Wheels
• The Scutching Wheel and Rotary Brake
• A 1754 (?) Pennsylvania Flax Wheel
• WWI Friction-Drive Wheel Found in New Zealand
• Manville Hagen, 20th-Century Minnesota Spinning-Wheel Maker