Issues 71–90, on USB/Flash drive.
On USB/Flash drive.
Issues 71–90, January 2011 – October 2015
Not sure which issues you need? Check the Issue Index (PDF).
• Alan Brenkley: A Colorful Spinning-Wheel Maker in New Zealand
• Main’s and Bryce’s Patent Wheels
• A Track Wheel Model
• A Wheel Marked IOHN BROWN and a Postcard
• A Swiss Flax Wheel Donation
• A Deen Loom Odyssey
• Deen Loom Company History and Loom Models
• The Springer Loom Collection
• Restoring Two Early Looms in Massachusetts
• Looms of the Settlement Schools
• Hungarian Hand Looms
• A Plush Loom from Banbury, England
• A Loom From Nova Scotia
• Looms of the Depression
• A Norwegian-Style Tape Loom
• Inquiry: Is It a Loom?
• The Loom for the California Rug
• A Loom Museum
• Two Reviews