Antique Spinning-Wheel Symposium
June 24-25, 2023
Presented in conjunction with the Marshfield Center for Textile Research, the day-and-a-half event will be held at Lone Rock Farm, 334 Jake Martin Road, Marshfield, VT, 05658
- Peter Cook: In quest of a “parcell of linnen yarne” (John Weld, 1691) Flax Processing Using Traditional Tools and Methods.
- Todd Farrell: The Canadian Great Wheel Discovery Project
- Florence Feldman-Wood: Moving-Spindle Wheels in Review
- Caroline Foty: What We Talk about When We Talk about CPWs
- Mathilde Francis Lind: The Beauty of Padise: Estonian Spinning Wheels and their Makers
- Ed Rowe: To Fix, Repair, or Build, the conundrum of every spinner’s wallet
- Ronald Walter: American Decorated Hetchels.
Discussion: Documenting Your Spinning Wheel Collection and Planning for its Future. Moderators: Brenda Page and Nora Rubinstein.
The Registration fee of $200 includes lunch each day (including vegetarian options). For more information e-mail: email@example.com.
There are three ways to register, any of which should be completed by May 24, 2023. Please choose one of the following:
- Fill out the form below (also available on its own page). You will be able to choose to pay via PayPal / credit card or to send a check.
- Fill out this PDF and attach it to the PDF Registration Form. You will be able to choose to pay via PayPal / credit card or to send a check.
- Print out the registration PDF, complete the form, and mail it and a check payable to The Spinning Wheel Sleuth to:
P.O. Box 422
Andover, MA 01810